In the heart of the Ipswich growth corridor for only: $428,550
Located just 30km beyond the buzz of Brisbane City, within a hidden pocket of tranquillity, natural beauty awaits. A haven of leafy streetscapes, wide open spaces and creekside walks, this epitome of great Australian lifestyle brings together the warmth of neighbourhood values, surrounded by nature and all you could ever desire.
A home in Woodlinks is a home connected to all that you need. There’s shopping, entertainment, sport, education, and wellness facilities galore. With over 30% of the 78 hectare master planned community reserved for open spaces this estate is all about lifestyle and connectivity.
• Within easy walking distance of the WoodLinks State School and Woolworths Marketplace.
• Close to Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre, bus interchanges, and the train network within 30 kms of Brisbane’s CBD.
• 5,000 sqm community park with a playground, half size basketball court and shaded picnic areas.
• Pedestrian walkways connecting green open spaces.
• Cyclepaths along rehabilitated Goodna Creek.
• Home sites to suit everyone’s needs.
• Total Lots # 781 master planned community, home to a population of 2,250.
• 12.6 kms to USQ university & 10.7 kms to the heart of Springfield Central where you can enjoy retail therapy at Orion Shopping Centre and watch your kids play at the water park.
House Inclusions: Fixed site costs, no surprises
• 4 Bedrooms with B.I.R’s
• Ensuite to Master Bedroom with W.I.R
• Open plan Family / Dining / Kitchen
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Modern and stylish facade
• Built-in Laundry
• Double lock-up garage with internal entry
• Ceiling fans throughout
Interested? Enquire below for a FULL INFORMATION PACK or call to discuss.